The first Deputy head of the Federation Council Committee on defense and security Frants Klintsevich said that the explosion occurred in the centre of Rostov-on-don, April 6, is an attempt to copy a terrorist attack in the subway of St. Petersburg. This is stated in the comments of the Senator on Thursday, April 6, arrived in edition “Tapes.ru”.
“I think that is hooliganism. Apparently, someone decided to simulate the explosion in the subway of St. Petersburg. (…) A villain must be found and punished to the fullest extent of the law. To teach it to anyone,” — said Klintsevich.
Earlier on Thursday it became known that in the centre of Rostov-on-don the man picked up the object that detonated in his hands. The victim lost his fingers and got a wound in the stomach. According to the source TASS, the explosion occurred near one of the schools in the district of the Socialist street.
In a press-service Severo-the Caucasian district of Regardie Agency reported that an improvised explosive device disguised as a flashlight. The Ministry said that the man without a certain residence around 6:30 am GMT found a package and decided to check its contents.
From school, located 500 metres from the scene of the incident, evacuated children, the building of check by handlers, said the TV channel “360” with reference to eyewitnesses.
On Thursday morning in a residential building in Saint Petersburg was detected and defused the explosive device. According to eyewitnesses, the residents began to evacuate from the house after police broke down the door in one of the apartments on the eighth floor.
April 3 in the St. Petersburg underground explosion that killed 14 people. According to the Investigative Committee of Russia, the attack was committed a 22-year-old native of Kyrgyzstan Akbarjon Jalilov, who received Russian citizenship a few years ago.