Correa on the loss of the right in Ecuador: the Revolution succeeded, Lenin — President MEXICO city, 3 Dec — RIA Novosti. The President of Ecuador, Rafael Correa, immediately after the announcement of the first preliminary official results of the election of a new head of state declared the loser right-wing forces. According to preliminary data of the national electoral Council, after counting 91,88% of the votes, the candidate from the ruling bloc Lenin Moreno gaining of 51.04% for his rival, the candidate of the right-wing forces Guillermo Lasso given 48,96%. “Great news for the great Motherland: revolution regained victory in Ecuador, right-wing forces are defeated, despite their millions and the media, more than two percent difference, Lenin — the President,” Correa wrote in his microblog on Twitter. According to Correa, this means a moral defeat for the right. “This will not go unpunished”, — promised the head of state,
In the Swedish city of Umea because of the constant attacks and threats from neo-Nazis closed the Jewish community center. About it reports BBC News. The anti-Semites painted on the walls of the institution of the swastika and put up signs of threats. Once they smashed a car parked outside the building. According to the community representative Karin Sjöberg (Carinne Sjoberg), because of the constant problems many visitors have stopped to visit. She noted that the campaign is likely a neo-Nazi organization Nordfront. The Jews umeå not intend to abandon the community meetings: they are already looking for new premises closer to the centre of the city, whose security is easier to ensure. The Secretary-General of the Jewish organizations of Sweden Isak Reichel (Isak Reichel) told the TV station that neo-Nazis most of the problems in Gothenburg and umeå, and in the southern city of malmö, the main threats come
A group of fans of the Swedish football club AIK (AIK) in protest against the ban on wearing masks at the stadiums came into the match in a burqa. About it reports The Local. As notes the edition, incident happened on Sunday, 2 April, when AIK played against football club “Hacken” (Häcken). The prohibition to wear masks came into force on 1 April. Exceptions are made only for police officers who are on duty, as well as those who cover their face for religious reasons. According to the Minister of internal Affairs of Sweden, Anders Ygeman (Anders Ygeman), it is not expected that the veil will be so fashionable among football fans. He also noted that the authorities are ready to make notes: who you can cover the face. Be allowed to wear masks into the stadium, it was decided after a series of serious incidents. In August last year,
Official Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov denied information that the Federal security service (FSS) would not let Russian President Vladimir Putin in a zone of state of emergency in St. Petersburg. It is reported RIA Novosti on Monday, April 3. “No. This is not true,” he said. Earlier on Monday, in Twitter to radio station “Kommersant FM” reported that the FSO refused to let the Russian leader in the area of the attack. The Agency allegedly referred to the fact that buildings and hatches in the place of the accident has not checked the emergency services. State of emergency in the St. Petersburg metro was Monday afternoon. It was initially reported about two explosions, however, the Investigative Committee confirmed the information only about one. According to authorities, the device exploded on a train in the stretch between the stations “Institute of Technology” and “Sennaya Ploschad” Moskovsko-Petrogradskaya line. According to the latest
Continuation: Unattended subject to the “Vosstaniya Square” was a bomb Data about the bomb at the station “Ploschad Vosstaniya” Kirovsko-the Vyborg line of the Petersburg underground was not confirmed, reports RIA Novosti citing a source in the emergency services. Materials on теме16:26 TodayBloody ponedelnika in St. Petersburg: what is known “At “Vosstaniya Square” was discovered unattended object”, — said the Agency interlocutor. About the discovery of an improvised explosive device at the station wrote “Fontanka” and “Interfax”. It was reported that the bomb failed and experts disarm it. Day 3 April in St. Petersburg subway explosion. The bomb exploded in the train, who was in the stretch between the stations “Sennaya square” and “Institute of Technology”. According to preliminary data, killed at least 10 people were injured, according to the city administration, about 20. The attorney General’s office called the incident a terrorist attack.
At the station “Savelovskaya” metro station in Moscow the train found an unattended backpack. About it RIA Novosti said a source in the emergency services. “Passengers reported the train driven back to stalemate” — said the Agency interlocutor. According to him, the operational service is now checking the item. The movement of trains on Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line is in normal mode. Earlier on Monday, April 3, in the subway of St. Petersburg, an explosion occurred in the car on the stretch between the stations “Sennaya square” and “Institute of Technology”. Initially, there was information about two explosions, but it wasn’t confirmed. According to sources, 10 people were killed, dozens were injured. Upon explosion criminal case is brought. Checked all versions of the incident, including a terrorist attack.
The media learned about the type of explosive device in the metro of St. Petersburg Blue-line in St. Petersburg underground blew up an unidentified device. It is reported TASS citing a source. 13фотографий13фотографий13фотографий At the same time, the press service of the St. Petersburg metro also reports that exploded unidentified object. According to “Interfax”, the subway exploded an improvised explosive device with striking elements. In addition, according to the source Agency “RIA Novosti”, the explosions occurred in two underground station — “Sennaya square” and “Institute of Technology”. Monday, April 3, at the metro station “Sennaya Ploschad” blue line of the Saint Petersburg underground there was an explosion. According to various sources, the explosion was postradali dozens of people. “At 14:47 I was at the station “Nevsky prospect”, the car four minutes did not move, and more and more people. At the same time and smoke more. Stood a distinct smell
About 10 people were killed in the explosion in the St. Petersburg metro Moscow. April 3. INTERFAX.RU — According to preliminary data, ten people were killed in the explosion in the St. Petersburg metro, said the source. Latest topic: prosecutors called the attack an explosion in a subwayexplosion in the subway of Saint-Petersburg+7 (812) 299-99-99Телефон trust of EMERCOM of Russia in St.-Petersburgerstrasse+7 (495) 983-79-01Справочная EMERCOM of the Russian Federation+7 (499) 216-99-99Единый helpline MOE РФ3 April 2017 in subway of Saint-Petersburg on the stretch between the stations “Sennaya” and “Institute of Technology” the explosion occurred in the car. According to preliminary data, 10 people were killed. Official site of GU of EMERCOM of Russia in St. Petersburg The official website of EMERCOM of Russia Facebook has activated the button “I’m safe” in St. Petersburg VKontakte activated hashtag #home 12фотографий12фотографий12фотографий “Previously, 10 people were killed and 20 were injured, mostly fragmental nature,”
Source: the metro of St. Petersburg, an explosion occurred It is reported that there are victims. Latest topic: prosecutors called the attack an explosion in St. Petersburg metro12фотографий12фотографий12фотографий MOSCOW, April 3. /TASS/. The explosion occurred at one of the metro stations in St. Petersburg. About this TASS said a source in law enforcement bodies. “At the metro station “Sennaya” in Saint Petersburg explosion, there are victims,” — said the Agency interlocutor, noting that the station is heavily filled with smoke. In turn, the representative of regional Department of the Ministry of emergency situations reported that the Agency checks the information about smoke in the subway of St. Petersburg. “There is an application of smoke, the staff went to the scene,” — said the representative of management. The explosion in the subway in Saint Petersburg Kapitonovka(SK) pic.twitter.com/zeE9ocHg8x — Ekaterina Vinokurova (@k_vinokurova) 3 APR 2017 Poltavchenko on the spot. pic.twitter.com/W7rncO6OZ5 — Business
The deputies propose to introduce penalties of up to six years in prison for stealing electricity MOSCOW, April 3. /TASS/. State Duma deputies from “United Russia” Mikhail Starshinov and gadjimet Safaraliev sent for approval to the government and the Supreme court of the Russian Federation a draft law which proposes to introduce a punishment of up to six years imprisonment for theft of electricity from the facility power grid. As explained to journalists Starshinov, the current version of the relevant paragraph of article 158 of the Criminal code of the Russian Federation reglamentary punishment including theft from a pipeline, oil pipeline, gas pipeline. “We believe that these same acts should be equated to the theft of the object of power grid facilities, he said. — This will allow to eliminate existing legal gap”. In the case of an amendment theft of electricity shall be punished by a fine in the