Of shopping centre in Voronezh, evacuated more than five thousand people

In the Mall Gallery Chizhov in Voronezh there was a fire, the building was evacuated 5.5 thousand people. It is reported TASS citing a source in the emergency services of the region.

Information about the fire was received at the remote duty on Sunday, April 2, around 18:30. Arrived at the scene, firefighters eliminated the fire in 19:20, it is noted on the website of the regional emergency Department. According to the Ministry, were damaged by the cable shaft with the first and fifth floors.

In result one person was injured, he was hospitalized with a poisoning with burning products. According to information “Komsomolskaya Pravda in Voronezh”, the hospital was 20-year-old employee of one of the cafes located in the shopping center.

The cause of the fire is established.

Shopping center Galereya Chizhova consists of a 25-storey business centre of Voronezh, and also vosmiurovnevy entertainment center, notes RIA Novosti. Its area is 144 thousand square meters. The building houses shops, hypermarkets, several floors of car Parking, cinemas, food courts.