A woman is burned because of Church candles in Novosibirsk

80-the summer inhabitant of Novosibirsk has been killed in his apartment because of Pahoa that erupted from the lit Church candles. This was reported on the website of the Investigative Committee of Russia in the region.

“According to preliminary data, March 26, 2017 the woman was in her apartment alone, while she recited prayers and lit Church candles. The fire from the candles fell on flammable items, the fire started, which the landlady tried to extinguish by own forces”, — is told in the message.

The apartment door was locked from the inside, so the neighbors could not get inside. When rescuers arrived on the call, the woman was already dead. The preliminary cause of death of the employees of the RCDS called carbon monoxide poisoning.

Currently, works on establishment of circumstances of incident.