One-year-old girl died after poisoning fries and chicken in the Stavropol region

In the Stavropol region started checking into the death of one-year-old girl after the poisoning of fries and chicken. This was reported on the website of the regional Department of the Investigative Committee of Russia.

According to the regional Ministry, 28 Feb family with two children bought in one of the hypermarkets in Stavropol ready meals. They all ate potatoes and chicken in the car and went to Kislovodsk. Upon arrival, they worsened the condition.

March 1 little girl (born in December of 2015) was hospitalized with signs of poisoning. In the hospital she after a short time died.

Currently, investigators establish the circumstances of the incident, a forensic medical examination.

In September 2016, it was reported that in the Volgograd region died eight-year-old girl poisoned with poisonous mushrooms. The family used the mushrooms that are gathered in a roadside forest and bought at the local market.