The Indian was alive at my own funeral

The Indian was alive at my own funeral

In India, seventeen-year-old resident of the city in Dharwad in Karnataka woke up on the way to his own funeral. About this newspaper the Times of India.

As told by the parents of the young man, about a month ago he was bitten by a stray dog. The teenager had a high fever that lasted for several weeks. His condition became critical and he was hospitalized.

The young man was placed in the intensive care unit. The doctors wanted to connect it to the machine. However, native decided to take his son home, because they do not have the ability to pay for treatment, reports RIA Novosti.

The young man for a long time showed no signs of life. When my parents decided that the teenager died. The funeral procession headed from the city to the village where the young man was to be cremated.

Two kilometers before the village, the deceased suddenly woke up, it was hard to breathe and move my arms and legs.

He was sent back to the hospital, where doctors diagnosed him as “meningoencephalitis”.