Trying to get out of the binge older Muscovite drank ammonia and died

An old Muscovite died after drank ammonia for the release of the binge. About this Agency city news “Moscow” on Friday, February 17, said a source in law enforcement bodies.

The incident occurred in the apartment of one of houses along the street Antonova-Ovseenko. There were 34-year-old man told police that from February 1, every day drank alcohol with her mother.

“During the next feast, the woman decided to sober up and drank from a bottle of ammonia. She became ill and she lost consciousness. Arrived on the scene, the doctors pronounced her death”, — said the Agency interlocutor.

In fact the incident is checked.

In December 2016, the inhabitant of the Penza region died after drinking the liquid for car washer, champagne and perfume. Earlier in the same month in Irkutsk 77 people died from poisoning by bath means “Hawthorn”. Regional Ministry of health found that the reason was contained in the product methanol.