Seven residents of Yekaterinburg were poisoned after going to a sushi restaurant

In Yekaterinburg seven men were hospitalized with acute intestinal infection after a visit to the restaurant “sushi Studio”. This was reported on the website of the regional Department of Rospotrebnadzor.

All poisoned went to doctors with 1 to 5 February. Children among cases no.

The head of the company issued a notice about carrying out additional preventive actions that are assigned to disinfection. The work of the restaurant 4 Feb temporarily suspended.

CPS is investigating the incident, in which samples of food, swabs and material from staff.