In the network appeared the photo of the housewife who said her cooker, bought for 50 thousand rubles exploded during dinner. According to the woman, she received burns to the face and hands, and my husband and 13-year-old son were injured in minor details.
“Before the end of the process was 10 minutes. And then the explosion occurred. I stood in front of her, so preparing the mass came to my mind. Details slow cooker flew to her husband and son,” the woman wrote on the website fishki.netand added that the blast of things standing on the cabinets posnosil, broken handle on the window, and inside the cabinets shattered all the glass objects.
The woman said that she already called the office of the manufacturer of the slow cooker with the requirement to explain the situation.