Drunk the washer a resident of the Altai died from poisoning

On Altai the man died after he drank fluids, windshield washing fluid. This was reported on the website of the Republican investigative Department of the investigative Committee of Russia (TFR).

On the morning of 24 January, the 46-year-old resident of the Mayminsky district received in the intensive care unit of the hospital with signs of alcohol intoxication. The next day he died, never regaining consciousness.

It was found that the man for two weeks took alcoholic drinks. “Before receipt in medical institution the man drank automotive fluids, windshield washing fluid, in which the results of the examination the content of methyl alcohol in a concentration of 23.6%”, — stated in the message of management SKR.

In fact the incident is checked. Installed point of sale fluids, windshield washing fluids.

Earlier in January in the stores of Veliky Novgorod found fluids, windshield washing fluids Typhoon and WinterWay-20 with methanol content in 660 times higher than the acceptable norm.

The inspections were begun after the death from poisoning by bath concentrate “Hawthorn” 77 people in the Irkutsk region. Examination showed that the product contained methanol, although the label was specified ethyl alcohol.