Donald Trump The US President Donald trump said that Iran is steadily taking over Iraq, in which Washington has invested trillions of money. “Iran quickly absorbs more and more of Iraq, even after the United States spent three trillion dollars. It has long been obvious!” — he wrote in his Twitter. USA in 2003 invaded Iraq and overthrew the regime of President Saddam Hussein, he was subsequently caught, convicted, and executed. Subsequently the main part of the American troops were withdrawn from the country. Since then a strong Central government in the country in fact, the government has lost control over a number of regions. Tehran to Baghdad has effect by virtue of the fact that a significant portion of the Iraqi population are Shiites. The United States since the Islamic revolution of 1979 views Iran as a rival and react with irritation to enhance its influence in the region.
The Ministry of internal Affairs of Germany announced the launch of a new immigration program “start plus”, involving payments to refugees who decide voluntarily to return home. About it the newspaper “Izvestia” said the official representative of Department Johannes Dimroth. According to him, under the program, which became effective February 1, fall migrants from 45 countries, with the exception of the Western Balkan countries. For its financing the Federal government this year has allocated 40 million euros. The basis of the program, according to the newspaper, is the principle of voluntary return. Refugees who decide to return home before the decision to grant them asylum in Germany, will be paid 1200 euros. Those who refused to pay 800 euros on the condition that they will not appeal. Financial compensation is intended for individuals 12 years of age and older. Cashback will be implemented in two stages: half the amount the
Vyacheslav Shport The Governor of Khabarovsk territory Vyacheslav Shport was going to take the opportunity of receiving “far Eastern hectare”. About it reports “Interfax” on Wednesday, February 1. “Will you take hectares in Primorye, close to the border with the Khabarovsk territory, and thus enlarge the area of our region”, — said the head of the region. He promised to choose an “unattractive” land and Refine it. According to Shport, for a month before getting “far Eastern hectare” became available to all Russians, the number of people wishing to receive the free 100 acres in the Khabarovsk region has increased significantly. “There was a total of about 5.9 thousand of applications for hectares, from them 3 thousand applications had applied in January. Special activity was noted in the last week”, — said the Governor. According to the Ministry of investment and land and property policy in Khabarovsk Krai, under the
Yevgeny Urlashov Deputies of municipality of Yaroslavl voted to hold a competition for the position of mayor in connection with the court’s decision to uphold the conviction of a former mayor Yevgeny Urlashov. About it reports “Interfax” on Wednesday, February 1. “We are launching for the first time in the history of the city of Yaroslavl contest for the election of the mayor,” — said the Chairman of the municipality of Pavel Zarubin at the end of voting. Candidates ‘ documents will be accepted within two weeks. Of intent to participate in the contest said former Deputy mayor Dmitry Donskov and Igor Blokhin, and the editor of the newspaper “Evening Yaroslavl” Alexander Simon. August 2, Kirovskiy district court of Yaroslavl Urlashov recognized guilty of receiving bribes and sentenced him to 12.5 years in a strict regime colony and a fine of 60 million rubles. On 20 January the Yaroslavl regional
Dmitry Peskov Russia categorically does not agree with the assessments of the Organization for security and cooperation in Europe (OSCE) about the involvement of militias to the violation of the ceasefire regime in the Donbass. This was stated by the official Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov on Wednesday, February 1, the correspondent “Tapes.ru”. “We do not agree with such formulations. We are talking about provocative actions by the Armed forces of Ukraine and individual groups”, — said the press Secretary of the head of state. He commented on the OSCE report, which the organization calls “Russian-separatist forces” to restore peace in the region. Peskov said that Kiev de-facto confirmed that makes offensive operations in the Donbass. “We have heard you and some of the statements of the representatives of the Ministry of defense of Ukraine, which States that we are talking about the progress meter after meter forward from the armed
Photo: RIA Novosti The Kremlin confirmed the training contact of Russia and Iran at the highest level, said Tuesday RIA Novosti the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov. “Contacts at the highest level are prepared. On the timing of the report”, — said Peskov.
Two young men staged a life-threatening “battles” on the fireworks. They lit firecrackers, ran to each other for a few meters and opened fire.Video from the incident posted on the web. The footage shows how two boys sent fireworks at each other and all the shots flew straight at them. Such experiments often end in tragedy. On the eve of the new year, young resident of the Khabarovsk region killed from falling firecrackers in his head. The fireworks hit the man in the eye and exploded in his head. Do not repeat these stunts, they are dangerous to health and life. Video: فانز موها ونجود / YouTube
The British resident of Sheffield Bonnie-Lee brown has published on his page a video in which her accident occurred. The footage she and her friend performed a slow dance to the romantic song. After a few seconds the unfortunate girl sits directly on the iron pin from obuvnitsy. The woman is immediately hospitalized. “I was in the hospital, I had a few stitches on the buttocks. How was your Friday night?”, – she wrote in his Twitter. After a few days the British were discharged from the hospital. Video: @bonnieleebrown_ / twitter Photo: @bonnieleebrown_ / twitter
More than 17 thousand people, including about 2.5 thousand children were left without electricity, water and heating after fighting in the area of the settlement Avdeevka in the East of Ukraine. This was stated by the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF), reports TASS. “According to the UN Children’s Fund, more than 17 thousand people, including 2.5 thousand children, faced with the cold, having been left without heating, electricity or water supply after heavy fighting,” – said the press service of the organization. UNICEF urged warring sides to grant access to international organizations for immediate repair destroyed infrastructure. The settlement Avdiyivka is under fire APU from January 29. Due to the shelling of the city is on the verge of a humanitarian catastrophe. Photo: podospey / instagram
The Head Of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov © Mikhail Metzel/TASS MOSCOW, February 2. /TASS/. The head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov presented the new Deputy chief of management of Federal service of national guard troops (FSWG) of the Russian Federation in Chechnya Daniel Martynov, who previously held the post of assistant to the head of Chechnya. Kadyrov noted that “for the troops and the national guard is a very big deal, but for the head of CHR loss.” “Martynov specialist of the highest class. I am sure that he will greatly benefit TSUNG of the Russian Federation. I wished him and the head of Department the Colonel of police Sharip Delimkhanov coordinated work”, – wrote the head of the Republic on his page in the network Instagram.