In Moscow because of gas poisoning a man died

One person was killed and three were seriously injured as a result of leak of household gas in the West of Moscow. On Wednesday, January 11, “the” has informed a source in law enforcement bodies.

In his words, at about 01:35 GMT 11 Jan operational service reported a smell of gas in five-storey residential building number two at the Zaporozhye street. Arrived at the emergency rescuers found in the apartment on the third floor of four. Paramedics stated the death of one of them, the other three were rushed to the intensive care unit. The health status of the surviving doctors as very heavy.

According to preliminary data, in apartment there was a gas leak, this version is now checked. At the scene arrived investigative team and the specialists of the Mosgaz.

On 10 January it became known about the death in Podolsk near Moscow, two men and women as a result of poisoning by household gas in an apartment house on Kirov street. Eight residents of the same house, including four children, in serious condition was taken to intensive care. At present, the incident is conducted investigation verification.