None of the versions of the crash of Tu-154 plane in the Black sea is not yet primary. This was stated to journalists the press-Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov.
“Is not progressing, none of the versions is to early to talk,” he said. Peskov added that the version of the attack, which some media is definitely “not in the forefront.”
That version of the attack is not considered as one of the priority previously declared in the Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation. The head of Department Maxim Sokolov said that the experts are inclined to believe that the disaster could lead the technical condition of the ship or pilot’s error.
Dmitry Peskov also said, are there any plans in the near future gengraine any of those on Board the Tu-154. “Not yet,” said the spokesman, adding that all efforts aimed at establishing the causes of the tragedy.
Speaking about whether the Kremlin to consider the suspension of the operation of the Tu-154 in Russia, Peskov noted that it is the responsibility of the Ministry of transport.
Board the Tu-154 crashed into the Black sea on the morning of December 25, was heading from Sochi in Syria. On Board were 92 people, including the crew, “Stars”, the First channel and NTV, Dr. Elizaveta Glinka, head of Department of culture of the Russian defense Ministry Anton Gubankova and dozens of performers of the Alexandrov ensemble.
Photo: Alexei Druzhinin/ RIA Novosti