The official representative of the Ministry of defense of Ukraine Alexander Motuzyanik Thursday at a briefing said that over the past day, one of the soldiers of the APU is not lost on the arc Svetlodarsk. It is reported by RIA Novosti.
According to Motuzyanik, over the past day, only 11 APU fighters were injured.
18 Dec APU fighters attempted to break through the defense line LC. Forces of the people’s militia self-proclaimed Republic the attack was repulsed.
Previously Colonel of the national police LNR Oleg Anashchenko said that after a failed APU attempts to break through the defense of self-proclaimed LNR under Debalcevo on the battlefield left many bodies of the Ukrainian military. Another representative LC, major Andrey Marochko, accused the Ukrainian media in providing false information for the victims and announced that the APU in the attack under Debaltsevo lost about 40 people dead and over 50 wounded.
Photo: Minsterstvo defence of Ukraine / Facebook