A suspect in the case of the attack in Berlin released for lack of evidence. About it reports on Tuesday, December 20, Reuters with reference to the Prosecutor’s office of Germany.
The detainee, as noted in the Department, gave extensive testimony, but denied involvement in the crime. The Prosecutor also said that witnesses of the attack could not identify the truck driver who committed the collision, in this regard, failed to prove that the suspect was in the time of the attack in the cab.
20 December, German media reported, citing a source in the security services that arrested in the case on Berlin’s attack is not involved in the attack, the real criminal is on the loose and armed. According to the Prosecutor General of Germany Peter Frank, the authorities have no information on whether the real perpetrator of the terrorist act the associates.
Earlier in the day it was reported that the main suspect in the terrorist attack in Berlin 23-year-old native of Pakistan Click B.
However, the interior Minister of Germany Thomas de Maiziere said, the detained worker denied any involvement in the perfect attack.
On Monday evening, December 19, at the people who were at the Christmas market, drove the van, after which drove her people disappeared. Another man, who was in the cockpit during the impact, died. In total victims of collisions of steel of 12 persons, 48 were injured.