The fire of the washing machine led to the deaths of the family in Khimki

In Khimki near Moscow, a family of three people have died from choking by smoke from a burning washing machine. About TASS reported to law enforcement in the region.

“The fire of the washing machine occurred today at 11:20 Moscow time in the apartment house №7 on Sovkhoznaya street. The result of smoke inhalation killed a man with his wife and their child,” — said the Agency interlocutor.

At the scene works investigative team. The circumstances of the incident are established.

In June in Ekaterinburg from-for explosion of the old TV in the hostel building started the fire. Were evacuated 50 people. As a result of incident nobody has suffered.