The head of the Crimea Sergey Aksenov I am sure that the organizers of the energy blockade of the Peninsula will not escape “deserved” retribution.
“State Council of the Republic of Crimea have correctly identified the actions of the organizers of the energy blockade as genocide. I am sure that they will not escape retribution,” wrote Aksenov on his page in Facebook.
Aksenov said that “a year ago against the peoples of the Crimea the crime was committed — the Kiev regime began a blockade of the Peninsula.” “After the explosion of the high-voltage support to adjacent areas of the Kherson region, our region has been completely de-energized”, — wrote Aksenov.
“Remained without electricity for vital infrastructure, residential houses, kindergartens, schools, hospitals, which at the time was surgery. The life and health of million of the Crimean people was jeopardized,” — said the head of the Crimea.
This Aksenov said that human rights organizations did not react to “these criminal acts”.
Crimea was completely disconnected in the night of November 22 2015 — due to the undermining has failed all four power lines coming from Ukraine. In the Crimea and Sevastopol was imposed the state of emergency, schedules of emergency outages. The situation improved in December last year, when it was introduced the first two lines of the bridge from Krasnodar Krai with a capacity of 400 MW. The third line is 200 MW was introduced on April 14, but the last one, the fourth line (also 200 MWe) was held on 11 may.